Monday, March 21, 2011

My Fitness Pal -Anabelle

A recommendation from Anabelle:

Yeah, I haven't been doing so well because I am not so good at adding up my calorie-count; however, I think I cracked it this weekend. I found a program online (free!) called myfitnesspal.com and I just wanted to share it with the rest of the family.

It's a program that tracks your progress. As you sign up, it asks you your current weight, your goal weight, and in how much time you want to reach your goal. Accordingly, it gives you a calorie allowance that varies with the degree of daily activity. Every day, you log in the food you have been eating and it gives you an accurate break down of the calorie intake. Plus, you can enter your daily exercise and it tells you how many calories you have burned. The more exercise you do, the more calories are added to your daily allowance.

If you need more clarifications or help, feel free to contact me at anabelleselway@gmail.com

I love it already, because I eat very healthy food, but I don't realize that the calories still add up quickly. It is an answer to my struggles and I hope it will help you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment