Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Anabelle


Starting Weight: 150

Motivation: I think this challenge is just what I need to start the year on the right foot. Since we moved to England, the stress and the (interesting) food choices that British cuisine has to offer have contributed to my lack of nutritional discipline and encouraged emotional cravings. I swore to myself I would never fall off the wagon, but I am afraid I have gained a few pounds in the past few months and need some motivation to get back on track. I am currently 150 lbs and I wish to become toner and feel healthier. I need a goal in order to keep track of my progress and I feel so much better in general when I keep a consistent exercise schedule. My goal is to lose 15 lbs and keep the weight off!

I may not end up being the biggest loser (by the way, I agree: whoever loses the most weight should be the winner of this challenge), but I will still be a winner for every pound I lose!


Goal Weight: 135

No comments:

Post a Comment