Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Melissa and Lance


Melissa's starting weight: 123

Lance's starting weight: 188

Motivation: As of now, Lance doesn't know that I have volunteered his participation, but he's my workout buddy. Our (my) motivation stems from several factors. We have an upcoming wedding and who doesn't want to be in good shape for wedding pictures? Additionally, I would love to train for either a marathon or a half marathon this year. I also want to learn how to cook healthier meals as I am realizing that I'm getting older and I can no longer get away with a diet of cookies, ice cream, and nibs--especially since Lance does not have a sweet tooth and somehow won't eat ice cream for dinner. Lastly, our startup business requires very little physical movement and I fear that we will get very fat, very fast if we do not incorporate gym visits into our routine.

Melissa's weight loss goal: 10 pounds

Lance's weight loss goal: 15 pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment